• Premium Heat resistant synthetic fibers for realistic shine
• Straight hair wig with natural-looking edges
• 150% density is soft, full and flowing
• 22in/58cm-long strands in bold Lime Green color
• Lace-front cap with adjustable straps and combs
Premium Heat resistant synthetic fibers for eye-catching shine with less tangling
Heat-Friendly Fiber – high-quality heat-friendly fiber looks and feels like natural hair; plus it can be styled with heat tools.
The high-quality strands are easier to manage and look more realistic than other machine-made wigs.
Middle Part Long Straight Lace Wigs Synthetic Heat Resistant Fiber Hair With Hairline. More natural than artificial parting.
Gentle with natural hairline
Softly tousled to bounce and flow when you move. The edges blend smoothly onto your scalp with no harsh lines.
Adjustable, stretchy cap with deep lace front and 3 secure combs
The durable light-brown fabric subtly blurs the line onto your forehead. Elastic straps give you a customized fit and the grips hold your wig firmly in place.
Average Cap (circumference 21-23.5 inches) – impeccably tailored to fit smoothly and securely around the head.
Usage and Care
How to measure the wig and cap:
1. Circumference: 22.5in/57.2cm
2. Forehead to nape of the neck: 14.5in/36.8cm
3. Ear to ear across the forehead: 11.5in/29.2cm
4. Ear to ear over the top: 12.5in/31.8cm
5. Temple to temple around the back: 15.5in/39.4cm
6. Nape of the neck: 5.5in/14cm
The length of a straight-hair wig should be measured from the middle of the top of the head to the longest hair at the bottom.
How to put on your wig:
1. Brush out your hair. If your hair is long, tie it into a low ponytail.
2. Carefully pull the wig cap liner over your head.
3. Using 2 bobby pins, form an “X” shape to secure the wig cap liner.
4. Brush your wig using a downward motion. Begin at the ends and gently work your way up to the roots.
5. Hold your wig at both ear tabs.
6. Put your wig on with the ear tabs positioned above each ear.
7. Adjust the ear tabs on both sides to balance the style.
8. Style as desired.
Hair care instructions:
1. Synthetic wigs should be washed in cool water with a mild shampoo and conditioner.
2. Do not scrub the wig. Submerge it in clean water, then swish it from side to side and up and down.
3. Pat the wig dry with a clean towel, then place it on a wig stand or a styrofoam head to dry. This helps to maintain the original style.
4. Finally, spray sheen or wig conditioner onto the wig and comb gently.
1. Do not use hot curlers at the standard setting. Please spray some water mist before operation. This fiber can only be curled at 320°F/160°C.
2. If the wig hair becomes frizzy, try a sheen or wig spray to calm the strands and then gently comb.
3. If the wig becomes tangled, use a detangling or sheen spray then gently comb the hair.
Brand name: SALLYWELL
Wig type: lace
Material grade: high-heat synthetic fiber
Cap size: average (22.5in/57.2cm)
Lace color: Light Brown
Base material: Swiss lace
Hair color:Lime Green Color
1 × synthetic wig