1. 100% Acrylic Pre-Cut Chunky Yarn.
2. Pre-Printed Canvas with Non-Skid Backing
3. Plastic Latch Hook Tool
4. Instructions and Easy-to-Follow Chart
5. Gift Bag with Handle Packaging
NOTE: The hanger is NOT included.
It is a handicraft product, there is an allowable variation 1-2cm in the dimensions of canvas.
100% Acrylic Pre-Cut Yarn
Pre-Printed Color Canvas
So Easy Latch-Hooking
A. Place the canvas straight on the table so that themselvedge sides are at the left and right.
B. Start latch-hooking at the upper left corner.
C. Refer to the code on the pattern, find the corresponding yarn color.
D. Complete each row, making knots from the left to the right and from the top to the bottom.
E. When you finish all knots, trim away some longer yarn ends.
1. Hold the 2 ends of a thread between left thumb and index finger and pass the loop around the latch-hook.
2. Insert the latch-hook under the weaving thread of the canvas and pull it back again until the latch lie on the top of the threads.
3. Put the ends of the thread inside the open hook and gently pull back the latch-hook, until the latch is closed and holds the thread.
4. Release the ends of the thread and pull the latch-hook through the loop, while holding the canvas firmly.
5. Slightly tug the ends of the thread to make the knot firm.