1) 100% Acrylic Pre-cut Chunky Yarn.
2) 3.75ct Mesh Canvas with Gridded Blue Line
3) Wooden Latch Hook tool
4) Cotton Rug Binding Width 5cm
5) Gift Bag with Handle Packing
6) Latch Hook Instructions and Easy-to-follow Chart.
Note: After all the yarn have been hooked into the canvas, turn the rug over, trim off excess canvas and fold the edges of canvas backwards, sew the rug binding around the edges.
So Easy Latch-Hooking
A. Place the canvas straight on the table so that the selvedge sides are at the left and right.
B. Start latch-hooking at the upper left corner.
C. Refer to the code on the pattern, find the corresponding yarn color.
D. Complete each row, making knots from the left to the right and from the top to the bottom.
E. After all the yarn have been hooked into the canvas, fold the sides of the canvas backwards, use the rug binding to sew them together.
1. Hold the 2 ends of a thread between left thumb and index finger and pass the loop around the latch-hook.
2. Insert the latch-hook under the weaving thread of the canvas and pull it back again until the latch lie on the top of the threads.
3. Put the ends of the thread inside the open hook and gently pull back the latch-hook, until the latch is closed and holds the thread.
4. Release the ends of the thread and pull the latch-hook through the loop, while holding the canvas firmly.
5. Slightly tug the ends of the thread to make the knot firm.
Chunky & Lofty Pre-cut Yarn
100% acrylic pre-cut chunky yarn
High Quality Cotton Canvas
3.75ct Mesh canvas with gridded blue line
Color Coded Pattern
Clearly printed pattern on the A3 paper
Latch Hook Accessories
Wooden Latch Hook Tool and Cotton Rug Binding are included in the package
Good and Nice Packing for Gift